Joey's blog thing

Saturday, March 04, 2006

york

Here are some places I've visited...actually the only place I've visited - so far at least...hey give me a break uni's hard...anywho these are from when I went to york.

This tower thing on a hill is apparently where people long ago fought other people from long ago (Medieval times actually) and prevented them from taking over york...that sounded so much better when I read it on the sign...


This is York Minster...its absolutely beautiful and everyone has to go and visit - if you ever come here...

This is me half way up the steple...it had 250 tiny little stairs...I almost died I was so exhausted

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Tammy Williams said...

Hi Joey! Long time no see. I got the link to your site from Chrissy & Brian's. It was great to see you again and to hear of your experiences. Sounds like you're going to love it there!
Take care,
Tammy

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

Very Cool Joey. I am jealous!
We miss you!
BIg B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home