Joey's blog thing

Monday, April 10, 2006

easter holiday


right so i finally got a card reader so you fine folks will be the first to reap the benefit...if there is any:)

the result of my easter holiday travel...

here we have curbar ridge...its soooo beautiful

This is chatsworth house...and no I didn't pretend I was in pride and predudice:)

SHEEP...fields and fields of sheep...they were so cute....



now...this is durham...well at least the castle portion of durham...we couldn't go in because apparently part of the castle is now student accomodation for students from durham university...imagine living in a castle during university...how cool is that:)

Inside the cloisters at Durham cathedral...I'm not exaggerating when I say this...'its one of the most peaceful places I have ever, ever, ever been to...

Durham Castle from the top of Durham cathedral...all blimin' 325 steps ...don't know how those monks did it...

Right ...whoever said england doesn't have any pretty beaches (ie. me) is completely wrong...this is in south shields...

Anywho...those are just some of the pretty places...I'm sick of the computer now...talk to you all later...bye bye

5 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Ben said...

I am jealous.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am too (jealous, not gorgeous! :))

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

I'm jealous too. And I would have pretended I was in Pride and Prejudice:)
Stephanie

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Peaches said...

I so would have pretended to be in Pride and Prejudice. And yea, I'm jealous too.
Renee

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Tammy Williams said...

Beautiful! I love the beaches there! I can never get enough of the beach life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home