Joey's blog thing

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ANOTHER ONE

yes all its true 2 posts within a week...you must be excited:)

I had the most fantastic day yesterday...not only cuz it reminded me of England but cuz I had one of those slowed down days with a friend of mine - one of those truly european days that many havn't had the pleasure of experiencing...

first we went to a global health seminar - makes you want to live out your passion regardless of what remote corner of the world you have to go to...for me it's taking care of little kiddies somewhere FAR FAR FAR FAR away!!!!!!!!

we then went to leva cafe - its a really cute italian cafe a few blocks from the university...I suggest you all go there cuz its got an amazing atmosphere where absolutely anything could happen outside (like a monsoon:) but you just don't care so long as you're sipping on an incredible cafe latte.... anywho we spent ~4hours there (literally)....

and now I want to go away again!!!

I want to:
- go to the tomato fight in spain
- go to the carnival in Rio
- float down the amazon
- dance in cuba
- go on a safari in africa
- have a cappucino in a side cafe in italy
- see a dancer in a carbonara in saville
- go to all the places that the Count of Monte Cristo went:)
- take a hellicopter ride over australia
- go scuba diving in Fiji
- listen to an accordian player in france
- go down the Nile
- go to the Red Sea
- have an italian sing to me as I float through the canals in venice....heres a picture..



except this one is missing ME!!!

Anywho I could probably think of more but....I'll let your imagination wander a bit make sure you look at the picture as you daydream you'll get better results:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home