Joey's blog thing

Thursday, July 20, 2006

long forgotten photos

ok so they maybe weren't that long forgotten...only 2 weeks past the pick up date...anywho I suddenly remember that good ol' walmart had 2 rolls worth of my precious memories so off I went the fetch them - and like any other female I said to my self "listen here missy...since you're already here you might as well go shoping" and really who am I to argue with myself:)...sooooo yes shopping it was - for a bathing suit...may not be top quality but oh well I usually get bored of swim suits anyway this way I have an excuse to buy a new one every other year:)

Anywho back to my pictures....I found these amonst them....Greenland - made the entire 8 hour trip (+5hour delay) well worth it






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home