Joey's blog thing

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

hi

ok ok...I know...I havn't posted in forever....I'd try to come up with an excuse but...I really don't have a good one...

As you all know the summer back in edmonton has come and gone - WHAT THE HECK DID I DO ALL SUMMER....I vaguely remember going camping for a bit, music camp (I think the image of 37 girls has been permenently etched into my brain), and of course THE Guy/Decker WEDDING...yey I love wedding and it was such a beautiful wedding - one of the absolute best I've been to - though I may be slightly biased!!!!! Everything went smashingly (and whatever wasn't planned added even more character)...I met some really amazing people and re-met those I've met before - it was all good...the happy couple are now in the carribean somewhere and alas I am in England...

I had a horrible surprise when I got here - apparently someone cloned my UK bank card before I left and has been using it the entire time I was away...grrrrr...he's drained my entire account...over £1000...horribe horrible man (or woman)...anywho, at least I'll get it back in 3-4 weeks ...ish...

Other than that I do love England...I went for a walk in Beeston yesterday - it was one of those perfect summer days and what made it even better was this little old man who played pretty songs on the accordian in the middle of the cobble stone street (Mike you would have loved it)...it was soooooooo romantic...

and my house is very pretty...I will post pictures once I have them I promise...and my neighbor has a beautiful german shephard named...I forgot...but he was beautiful...

Anywho, I'm gonna go now - don't you all freak out if I don't post again tomorrow

and Lucinda - I havn't found out where emerdale is filmed yet but once I do I'll go there and take a picture for you ....:)

bye bye

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

Of course, you know what a stolen 1,000 does to your mom!!!

We hardly saw you all summer. Hope you had a good visit home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home