Joey's blog thing

Thursday, September 14, 2006

nothing new

nothing really new has happened - except it has once again started to rain...yes - the flood gates of heaven are indeed opening once more on england...

On the bright side:
1) grass is going to be greener
2) psoriasis sufferers will find relief from their dry skin
3) cars and sidewalks will be naturally washed clean
4) the Canadian geese that wander aimlessly on our campus will have loads to drink (as will the squirls)
5) flowers open up more apparently which is good as I love flowers
6) no one will question if you drink copious amounts of hot chocolate or tea - nothing, after all, goes better on a rainy day
7) it sets the perfect atmosphere for day-dreaming - I do so love day-dreaming

On the Darker side:
1) my hair has once more turned into a black cotton ball regardless of what I attempt to do with it
2) earthworms have taken to the sidewalks and slugs have sought refuge in my living room... very distressing...and I don't even have salt to stop them in their invasion...although I'd hate to kill them (it is at such times when a boyfriend would be quite handy - someone who would humor me and my crazyness notions and take all the slugs outside and let them loose somewhere far away from people, and cars, and cats.)
3) a higher proportion of people experience depression during such weather
4) I've started to become lazy - not good..am starting year 2 in a few days
5) its irritating carrying ones shopping home in the rain
6) I can't take walks into beeston (well I could but it wouldn't be the same as the little accordian playing man wont be there)


Anywho, thats it for now.........

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger LefthandedSocks said...

It is very rainy here too. Bringing groceries home on the bus is very annoying in the rain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home