Joey's blog thing

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Grease

I went to the GREASE the musical yesterday at theater royal nottingham...and it was amazing...I LOVE GREASE!!!! It totally made you want to wear a big skirt and tight sweater and cool bowling alley shoes...
I think my housemate and I are thinking of going to The nutcracker next...very cool - never been to a live ballet before - of course I have to wait until I get money into my account before I buy the tickets but thats another story...very funny though as I've just received a letter from the bank stating that my new bank card is ready for me to pick up....good use that'll be without any actually money in the account!!! ohhh well - I guess things like that happen; gives you something to talk about when you're old and wrinkly...look forward to retelling that story over and over and over and over...

Went to wollaton park today...its absolutely gorgeous...and huge (1.2km) and its got deer - loads of them and they just wander around...i.e not fenced off but walk around where the people go... very cool...I took picture but only on a normal camera...will post pictures soon though don't worry..

bye bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home