Joey's blog thing

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday Mornings

I love saturday mornings...everything seems to go in slow motion...I wake up early (yes people, I am one the odd ones who likes waking up early and DOESN'T like sleeping in till the afternoon like my housemate!!!!)

Anywho, did laundry and ate yummy yogurt cheesecake for breakfast...and drank tea for 1/2 hour....and watched my nice neighbors walk their dogs...they're all old and adorably english...saturday mornings would be what I call a typical english morning...none of the students on our street are awake (apart from me apparently) and you see the locals come out and tend to their pretty gardens and walk their dogs and greet each other with "Ello there duck, ows your morning"...its very adorable.

Wish I knew how to garden - despite the fact that my house plants have indeed survived the year...I don't think I can say the same thing for stuff planted in the garden...its easy when you only have to water whenever you remember (2-5wks ish) and don't have to deweed (or whatever it is people pull out)...

Right...so here my update on the GP situation...I went on wednesday and had a great time...but only because I shadowed a different doctor from my usual one...he was from africa and he's a pastor (in his spare time)...actually he used to be a paediatric surgeon but decided to go into General Practise because he wanted more time to do his pastor stuff - how cool is that - I've always wanted to be paediatric surgeon - now I'll have a link...if I don't come up with stupid answers....but so far so good...

Anywho, gotta get back to anatomy...bye bye

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your blogs joey! You add a smile to my day - glad things are going well

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger LadyShakespeare said...

Hello,
This is Kim, Stephs younger sister who you met in the summer, in case you were wondering. I am the same as you! I hate sleeping in on Saturdays, I feel as though I am wasting my life when I do that. I wake up at 8:30 or 9:00am to go for early morning walks. Fare thee well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home