Joey's blog thing

Friday, October 27, 2006

I hate yucky rainy days

As you've probably gathered from the title it was pretty yucky today...weather wise... one of those classic english days where its wet and miserable and cold. The good thing was I only had stuff in the morning today... mechanisms of implantation (so all you women who are enjoying your cute little babies I had to learn that to excrutiating detail)...this riveting class was then followed by dissection. We covered the pelvis today - it was our worse dissection yet...not only were there a million and one objectives to complete but its kinda hard working on your part of the pelvis with 4 other pairs of hands trying to get in there as well..we got C's and D's - Unbelievable...no matter though - when I got home my house mate made me a cup of tea (its true what the english say btw: a cup of tea does solve everything).

Anywho, I did absolutely no work today - attempted to sleep a little but just managed to listen to Jack johnson and il divo...then I got bored...made myself soup and cinnamon buns...and watched movie: the manchurian candidate...absolute rubbish film btw - I can honestly say I was confused from beginning to end...

no must sleep - I plan on waking up before the sun does so I can do the work I was supposed to do today!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lucky! We got dumped with snow today!!!!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Yes, the Manchurian Candidate (new one I am supposing here) was aboslute trash. I did a double take reading your blog. At first I was only skimming, I skimmed over the following words... working on your pelvis with 4 other hands... thought I had better go read that again in context this time. :D.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw??

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Joey said...

btw: by the way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home