Joey's blog thing

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I love turkish food

Right so here we are at the turkish restaurant... me, my housemate (andrea) and christine... If you havn't tried turkish food you are soooo missing out...it was incredible. I had this lamb thing - it had a very exotic sounding name but I can't remember...Anywho, the restaurant was really really beautiful too- it was like stepping into the otoman empire...all the waiters and waitresses were turkish (or greek) and they all treated us like we were long lost cousins... an extended family atmosphere - it was very nice and if you come and visit me I will definately take you there....(ie. come and visit me so that I have an excuse to go there again:)

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Sounds like a very cool restaurant. If I ever make it out there to visit you we will definately have to go there. :D

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you be able to bring Troy there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home