Joey's blog thing

Friday, October 06, 2006

Yey the weekend

I love weekends...as I'm sure many of you people do...but its especially good if you have loads of work to catch up on...I hate being behind...but no worries - today I only had one 9am lecture (if you ask me its very cruel to make students come for 1 one hour lecture...and at 9am at that - what were they thinking) anywho, I had the rest of the day to read up on previous lectures...I've been sitting at my desk for exactly 5 1/2 hours - my bottom is very sore...

We're going to a turkish restaurant tonight - don't exactly know what turkish food tastes like but I love trying new stuff so what the heck. AND did you know that not only is nottingham famous for robin hood and maid marion and the castle and the goosefair but its also one of the worlds biggest foods capitals (ie. you can eat at a different restaurant every night for 365 days....if I had the money that would definately be something I'd do - but as of right now we'll limit to turkish - and kebabs -I love kebab)

Anywho, thats it for now....still don't have a digital camera so no pictures...sorry!!!!
bye bye
joey

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Michael D said...

Joey to the World!!

I did not know you were into blogging...Wahoo!! Another one on my list. Lindsay is not a hard-core blogger like myself. Have you been talking to Troy lately? I am waiting for the hook-up and I will be taking credit for it as well!!

Happy Thanksgiving

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Joey said...

talking - no...email - no comment because you're going to exaggerate anyway...(I'm glad he was at the wedding:)!! and you leave him alone - he's got enough on his little pilot plate. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Give lindsay a big hug and kiss from me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home