Joey's blog thing

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Top Gun

Today was a special showing of Top Gun at the Savoy theater which is our equivalent to princess....it was absolutely amazing. Theres nothing like watching incredibly fit fighter pilots in the classic surrounding of the savoy...actually watching fit fighter pilots anywhere would be acceptible in my books... Anywho, as cheesy as it is Top Gun is a gooder...if you havn't seen it - you have to - Tom Cruise still looks good in this one!!! And what made it even better is that it was student night and students here really get into their student nights....there were equally fit males who dressed up as naval officers (yes...white uniforms and everything)... and all the males in the theater joined in when Tom Cruise serenaded the girl in the bar scene - it was very cute!!! Makes me want to have a fighter pilot too...if only they were more readily available... like lip gloss, or fish n' chips.

ohh and by the way - NO - I still havn't found my 'yes I'm available' button - don't know where the darn thing has gone - I'm well on my way to becoming cat lady!! ...have been told that I have high standards which is not the case at all - just because my list is 3 pages long dosen't mean I wont negotiate:)

Anywho, maybe I'll just become the beautiful surgeon who goes around the world fixing babies for 3 apples, 2 coconuts and a few sardines - my dream job!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your humor Joey! you crack me up up everytime I read your blog - if only I was as witty as you! I think I was at one point only I too have misplaced it, like your "available" button! Maybe they're in the same place?

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey,

I do believe that Troy will be the next Tom Cruise in Top Gun "3". Maybe you shouls get him now before he goes to Hollywood.

Have you guys kept in touch? You better come home again this summer!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home