Joey's blog thing

Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm learning to have fun

hey all...just wanted to let you all know that I'm fine - after the whole blood donation drama - one good thing about that though is that I got a phone call from the local GP (doctor) wanting to know if I was feeling better etc. (they're very efficient here in england) - apparently he got the referal letter from that head nurse person and was just checking in - very sweet:)

I seemed to have developed a new problem though...nothing crazy but I can't seemed to be able to stay still and relax!!! Don't know if its because med students put in crazy study hours but I get very antsy when I have more than 45 mins with nothing to do...yesterday for example I got a whole hour for lunch and I went home, made myself soup from scratch, baked a cake (chocolate cream roll - it was very good:) and had a cup of tea before coming back for my last few lectures...I've decided today I'm going to practise relaxing...and not doing any work (well not school work) soooo I've just finished making lunch and doing laundry and now I'm going to read 'the great gatsby' (its a great book btw...) - after I get off the computer and tonight a few friends and I are going to watch 'the departed' (and NO it was not my picking... but it was either that or saw III!!!)

bye bye for now

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Departed has gotten great reviews - enjoy!

Relaxing is hard. I even bring work into the bathtub!

With your energy, you'll make a great doctor!

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Departed has gotten great reviews - enjoy!

Relaxing is hard. I even bring work into the bathtub!

With your energy, you'll make a great doctor!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Ian McKenzie said...

You do have our address don't you? Next time you need to bake a cake to burn off energy, mail it to me! 8-^

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. I find I have a hard time relaxing. Sometimes you just have to make yourself. And having a lot of energy is not a bad thing.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Well, if you need any relaxing tips I'm your man, I'm a bit of an expert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home