Joey's blog thing

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nov. 29th

I can't believe its only Nov. 29th...I'm so ready for christmas break right now!!! You know when you feel like you've crammed absolutely everything you possibly can into your brain and theres really no more room...well thats how I feel right now...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP!!!....can't even concentrate anymore - horrible...anywho thought I'd leave you with some pictures of the campus...








this is the view from my window...I like wollaton...it feels like you're in a proper neighbourhood rather than a student getto:)



and this is THE alley way...looks pretty now but its dead scary at night!!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so beautiful there and picturesque - are we going to have to drag you home from there when you're done? Because we can, you know, maybe put together "operation sneaky sneaky and away!" or something... although once we get there the beauty might mesmerize us as well and a back-up crew might have to come rescue us as well b/c we won't want to leave either!
Tally ho and all that jazz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home